At What’s on in France.com we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personally identifiable information you provide us. This includes information that can be linked to a specific website or personal information such as name, address, phone number, or email address
What information we collect In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy to use as possible we only store information we have received from you, to enable us to carry out the services you are requesting from What’s on in France.com
We use your personal information for the purpose of responding to and fulfilling your requests for our products and service. We do not disclose any information about customer bookings to anyone for purposes which are not related to your booking or the delivery of our services to you To ensure the confidentiality of your personal information we use leading security technology and procedures that are regularly reviewed and updated.
We collect personal information when you:
- Make a booking We collect your full name, email address and phone number each time you make a booking on our site.
- Subscribe to our newsletter We use your email address when you make a booking on our site so we may keep you informed on special advertising rates, and news that will help you as a savvy advertiser.
- Information we do not collect or store
As payment are made by PayPal we do not gather ANY credit or debit card details, our payment system is 100% secure through the PayPal online payment system.
Payment that are made direct to our bank are by BACS or Bank to Bank and we supply you with full banking transfer details.
Other information we collect:
- Statistical information When you visit our site, we record general information about your visit for statistical purposes. These statistics do not contain any PII.
- IP address When you visit our site our web server automatically records the IP address of your computer (location on the Internet) to assist with fraud protection.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information only for the purpose of responding to and fulfilling your requests for our products and services. Information collected on our site may be used to:
- Purchase of products or services Information collected when you purchase from us is used to charge your credit card and deliver your booking confirmation electronically. We may also contact you about your stay for customer service purposes or to make any changes or cancellations to your booking.
- Send newsletter email We will only send newsletters to people that have opted in to receive them (including by accepting the booking terms and conditions on our site).
- Communications with you We will use your email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit a question or suggestion or if we have a need to contact you in connection with your booking.
- We may use your email address and booking information to inform you of additional services and special offers, and to build features that will make the service easier and more personalized for you to use. At your request, we will not send any information or offers unrelated to your specific booking. At your request, we will send your booking information to your email address or other nominated contact method subject to our customer identity verification procedures being satisfied.
Who We Share Your Information With
We do not disclose any information about customer bookings to anyone except in the following circumstances:
- Legal obligations We may be required by law to disclose information you provide to us. We may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to our interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could cause harm to others.
How We Protect Your Information
To ensure the confidentiality of your personal information we use leading security technology and procedures that are regularly reviewed and updated.
Our systems are configured with industry standard data encryption and firewall technology. When you send PII to us over the Internet, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
Copyright Complaint Policy
At What’s on in France.com we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the information listed below.
Please provide the following information in the following format:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please provide information sufficient for us to verify this, when filling out your notice. If this Policy is translated into another language and a discrepancy arises between this Policy and the translation thereto, the English language text shall prevail.